“Selling” is of all times. We may call it different from time to time, but often it revolves around a number of key skills that make you successful as a sales representative, consultant, account manager or salesperson.
- What is a “smart” and “successful” business development strategy?
- The best ways to tackle your prospecting
- What is a sales cycle and how does it work? How do I align it on a purchase cycle?
- What are the 5 classical phases during a commercial conversation and how do I excel in each phase
- The ‘Solution Selling’ methodology was cast in a dynamic workshop
- ‘Closing the deal’ – how do you approach this. Best practices with regard to closing techniques
- The ‘rules of engagement’ explained during negotiations
- The difference between “interests” and “positions”
- The Thomas and Killman model as a radar during negotiations
- What is a win/win-result and how do you achieve it?
- What is your ‘batna’ and ‘zopa’ – two important negotiating concepts explained
- Closing techniques unraveled
- REPutation: “the Reason Everybody Pays”
- The three major fears that lead to turbid communication
The courses are offered in the classroom way but also in (personal) coaching processes, E-coaching modules or a Keynote.
For more information, please contact us.