In this two-day training you will learn to guide teams from “smart” to “healthy” via Patrick Lencioni’s successful Lencioni Pyramid.
Not the operational and strategic strengths of a team are decisive … but the internal health of this team will be the competitive advantage in the future.
Trixolutions is member of Patrick Lencioni’s Table Group. (CAPA Pro).
In this two-day online training you will learn to guide teams from “smart” to “healthy” via Patrick Lencioni’s successful Lencioni Pyramid.
Not the operational and strategic strengths of a team are decisive … but the strength and health of this team will be the ultimate competitive advantage in the future. (P. Lencioni)
The power of a healthy team lies mainly in the ability of team members to build trust, to be able to have respectful conflicts with each other, to feel committed to the team, to dare to hold each other accountable and to be able to work in a result-oriented way.
Below are some nice reactions from participants who have already followed this training:
“Very well brought in this new format and circumstances. I have learned a lot from it.”
“Tom, you are a passionate trainer, as I have already said.”
“Under the circumstances, this training turned out to be very good. It was very intense and tiring, but also very educational. All in all, a good way to learn the material, by a passionate trainer who inspires!”
“Inspiring and interesting session – thank you!”
“Completely met my expectations in terms of content and enthusiasm. Superb ‘lead’ by Tom which made timing, interaction, balance between theory and practice, information flow, etc… really great.”
“In addition to the interesting topic, also a super conversion from live session to virtual session, with really a lot of interaction between the participants.”
“I thought it was a very interesting training. Tom’s enthusiasm about his subject matter is contagious.”
Programme online training
- Who is Patrick Lencioni and his Table Group.
- His most successful books, insights and connections with each other.
- Where does our relationship with Patrick Lencioni come from.
- Thoughts of the Lencioni Pyramid from “The 5 Dysfunctions of Teamwork”.
- Pyramid Layer 1 – “Trust”
- Pyramid Layer 1 – Which Lencioni exercises are available for a team coach and how to use them?
- Pyramid Layer 2 – “Respectful Conflicts”
- Pyramid Layer 2 – Which Lencioni exercises are available for a team coach and how to use them?
- Exercises by day 2.
- Pyramid Layer 3 – “Team Commitment”
- Pyramid Layer 3 – Which Lencioni exercises are available for a team coach and how to use them?
- Pyramid Layer 4 – “Accountability”
- Pyramid Layer 4 – Which Lencioni exercises are available for a team coach and how to use them?
- Pyramid Layer 5 – “Result Orientation”
- Pyramid Layer 5 – Which Lencioni exercises are available for a team coach and how to use them?
- How to deploy Lencioni in decentralised or virtual teams?
- Toolbox for a Lencioni Team coach
- The complete Lencioni “Team” Assessment.
- The “Trust” Assessment.
- Personality Tools (INSIGHTS/DISC/MBTI) and how to use them in the different layers of the Pyramid.
- Lencioni intake and outtake.
- The “Lencioni guard”.
- Thomas & Kilmann Conflict Styles
- Deep Democracy.
This training is intended for anyone who wants to use Patrick Lencioni’s proven and successful insights in his/her team or organisation.
Our virtual courses are always safe, yet dynamic and interactive. We alternate theory with practice and exercises. Always starting from the expectations of the participants
- You know who Lencioni is and you know his most successful books and insights.
- You know the Lencioni Pyramid very thoroughly and can use it for different types of teams.
- You know and can use a number of powerful and typical Lencioni exercises in each of the 5 layers and apply them as a coach.
- You know and can use the most commonly used additional Lencioni tools.
- You may use these tools without limit.
- You will receive a printed syllabus with an overview of our full Lencioni expertise.
- From then on you will receive a monthly Lencioni Newsletter with extra insights, exercises, …
Tom Van Dorst
Also owner of Trixolutions. Tom is an experienced dynamic trainer/coach who guides companies, teams and individuals to leave their comfort zone. He uses the ability to quickly build trust with his participants and coachees to help people learn new competencies.
He is an expert in three major soft skills domains: management and team coaching, communication, and consultancy skills. He was already able to deploy this ideal mix in small and large companies in various sectors. Tom is an experienced all-rounder and is happy to pass his experience on to you
Timing: Tuesday 23/02/2021 and Thursday 25/02/2021 – from 9 am to 5 pm.
Location: Online in our Trixolutions Virtual Classroom.
Minimum 4 participants – Maximum 10 participants.
Total price: 990 € (excluding VAT)
With the KMO Portefeuille up to -40% discount.
- 2 days of training.
- Syllabus + extra attachments (paper and digital)
- Lencioni Toolkit.
- Lencioni Team Assessment
- Permission for unlimited use of all tools for own purposes.
- 30 cardboard Lencioni Pyramids.
- One hour follow-up coaching with the Lencioni expert (Tom Van Dorst)
- One digital Lencioni Team Assessment (worth 490 €)
After registration you will receive an invoice. Note: your participation is only final after payment.
If we do not reach the minimum number of participants, the training will be cancelled and your registration fee will be refunded.