General Terms and Conditions regarding assignments
NOT INCLUDED unless otherwise stipulated in the proposal
- 21% VAT
- Material such as beamer and flipchart.
- Rent and costs of rooms and meals (if applicable)
- All parking costs (if applicable)
- Km allowance (0.5 € / km from Wijnegem)
LANGUAGE unless otherwise stipulated in the proposal
- All documents for the preparation and follow-up of the project are provided in Dutch
- We provide material for participants in Dutch
- Additional translation is done according to specifications
General Terms and Conditions regarding cancellation or relocation of assignments
Each assignment can be canceled or moved by writing or by e-mail with the following cancellation conditions for training, coaching and intervision assignments:
- More than 8 weeks in advance no cancellation costs
- Between 8 and 2 weeks in advance, 50% of the booked order
- Less than 2 weeks in advance, 100% of the booked order
If the coach / trainer cannot facilitate a training day due to circumstances, both parties will look for a different day. The order will then be invoiced as a contribution to 50% of the cost price.
General Terms and Conditions regarding the payment of assignments
ARTICLE 1. Objections or disputes regarding this invoice will no longer be accepted from the 8th day following the date of receipt of the invoice.
ARTICLE 2. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, our invoices are payable in cash, without karting and without any deductions. Every invoice that is not paid within the stipulated period will immediately, tacitly and legally, generate a delay interest of 3% per month until the full payment.
ARTICLE 3. To cover the administrative, financial and organizational costs caused by the late payment, he will owe a flat-rate increase clause of 10% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of 40 EURO, in the event of late payment by the client.
ARTICLE 4. Only the Courts of the district where our office is located are competent for all disputes, even in the event of plurality of the defendants, of convocation or indemnity.