Assessment of grant applications via the SME portfolio
Each service provider, in these Trixolutions, must check whether the support application has been correctly executed. If the subsidy application has not been executed correctly, you must refuse it via the digital application for service providers.
Trixolutions is obliged to report every grant application that is not in accordance with the legislation. The audit task is both formal and substantive.
Possible reasons are:
- The company may not use the SME portfolio.
- The grant is requested for an ineligible service
- Wrong service provider
- Wrong or partial amount
Application too late – a project must be requested at the latest 14 days after the start of the training or the advice. For a project application that happens outside of this, a service provider must refuse the application.
Grant settlement procedure
- The SME registers or signs contract advice
- The SME submits the application digitally + pays its own share
- Service provider will stop request if not in order
- The SME follows the training – Service Provider provides training / advice
- The service provider draws up the invoice after the first performance
- The SME pays through the SME portfolio
- The SME assesses the service provider
What should the registration/agreement for a course at least contain?
- the start date of the training and its duration;
- a detailed description of the training;
- the name and registration number of service provider;
- the signature or agreement of the company by email;
- the name of the person working in the company and an indication of the company in which this person works;
- the price (excluding VAT) of the service, with a separate indication of the non-eligible costs
What should the training certificate at least contain?
- the name of the person who attended the course and the name of the company in which this person works;
- name and registration number of the service provider
- name of the course;
- start date or duration of the course
What should the attendance lists at least contain?
- the name of the person registering for the course and the name of the company in which this person works;
- name of the course;
- date of the training (the attendance of the person is noted per training day);
- signature of the tenderer (electronic or written)
What should the invoice at least contain?
The invoices that the service provider offers to pay via the SME portfolio include:
- the name and registration number of the service provider;
- the total amount of the invoice, excluding VAT;
- a detailed description of the invoiced performances;
- the date of the invoice