Good planning is the basis for optimal time management. This way you avoid an overfull agenda, lack of time and stress. Follow this training and acquire the necessary insights and skills to manage your time efficiently and effectively.
Examples of training modules are:
- Priority matrix according to Eisenhower (important vs urgent)
- Activities and approach per quadrant
- Where and how do I prioritise?
- Where am I losing time and how can I deal with this?
- Multitasking? Facts + self-test
- Sharing = caring: sharing best practices
- Email culture
- Meeting culture
- Leadership (delegating and self-management)
- Considering the importance of exemplary behaviour
- Agenda management: tips, tricks, action points – together we find out what works best for you.
- Zooming in on apps that help: e.g. Trello, Slack, …
- Stress & resilience: recognising it with yourself and colleagues
- Balance: What gives you energy? What eats energy?
- 5 questions for efficient working “Should I do this now?”
- 10 paths to increased well-being
- How do you stay efficient when you sit down all day? Focus on different ways to integrate movement into your work, while still doing the work.
- What kind of environment has which effect on you? Consider:
- working at home;
- open space
- separate in an office
- working on different sites
- much/little animation around you
- What works for whom? How do you take this into account? How do you communicate this to others?
- Do others know what your preferred communication is? Face to face, telephone, mail,… How do you make this clear? How do you take this into account with others?
- It is 2020: the classic 8hour working day is based on what a body can handle in terms of physical work, and dates back to the late 19th century. How do we view/evolve this in an environment dominated by mental work?
Possibilities (digital) training and coaching
The above insights, methods and exercises can be offered to you in the following formats:
Offline (Covid-19 veilig)
- Personal coaching
- Inspiration session of 1,5 hours
- Half day workshop
- Training journey
Online (Platform ZOOM, TEAMS or VEDAMO)
- Personal coaching
- Inspiration session of 1,5 hours in our Trixolutions Virtual Classroom
- Half day workshop in our Trixolutions Virtual Classroom
- Digital Learning Journey