Change is a constant in daily life, both in private life and in the workplace. Optimisation, expansions, reforms and restructuring are a recurring factor in every company.
The importance of learning agility for your staff cannot be denied. After all, our ability to adapt to change largely determines how successful we are – as an employer, as an employee and as a company.
Learning agility is an attitude and an attitude change is a long-term process. That is why, in addition to the training, we would like to propose some coaching around this growth mindset in which the participants can individually enter into a dialogue about concrete cases.
The 5 dimensions of learning agility
The following training modules are possible:
Difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset
- Positioning of learning agility in relation to a growth mindset
- How to act (more) from this mindset?
- Trial & learn instead of trial & error
- Convert to concrete action points for yourself & your team
Resilienceis described as the ability to adapt to stress and adversity and perhaps even come out stronger. It is not only about ‘bouncing back’ to the original position, but also about growth potential. We will spend part of this session on how to sustainably monitor your own resilience and that of others.
This section gives you insight into:
4 types of resilience
- Physical resilience: your body’s ability to resist tot stress and heal itself.
- Mental resilience: motivation, focus and willpower (needed to achieve goals)
- Emotional resilience: the ability to activate positive emotions on demand
- Social resilience: the ability to ask for support from friends, family, neighbours and colleagues
Characteristics of a resilient person:
- They accept facts, situations and events that they cannot change, they accept what people are like.
- They are mainly solution oriented, have the ability to improvise and do not look back.
- They learn from experiences and look for new effective actions.
- Resilient individuals communicate effectively, ask questions, easily connect with others who can help them re-energise and look for solutions.
- Resilient individuals possess personal effectiveness, that is, they believe in their ability to successfully perform a particular behaviour.
- How to recognise this
- How to sustainably monitor my own resilience and that of others
Possibilities (digital) training and coaching
The above insights, methods and exercises can be offered to you in the following formats:
Offline (Covid-19 proof)
- Personal coaching
- Inspiration session of 1,5 hours
- Half day workshop
- Training journey
Online (Platform ZOOM, TEAMS or VEDAMO)
- Personal coaching
- Inspiration session of 1,5 hours in our Trixolutions Virtual Classroom
- Half day workshop in our Trixolutions Virtual Classroom
- Digital Learning Journey